Tuesday, May 6, 2014

4 Suicide (MASTERMINDS) [EN]

On Wednesday morning he got up & dressed to go to office. Jasim was having his breakfast when he got a call in his phone..
Samson : hello Jasim .. you have to reach Alex's house as soon as possible..
Jasim : by Alex you mean Alexander ..that doctor..isn't it? No way I am not going to come there. He is a very stubborn character..

Samson : Jasim..Alex..Alex is dead.. He died by drinking poisoned liquor..I don't understand why he did this. Do you know.. he was strong enough to manage himself when his wife and daughter left him after a quarrel between them..but now..suddenly he did this.. I am confused..

Jasim : Sir..don't worry.. let's try to find why he did this.. I will come there as soon as possible..

Jasim washed his hands & left for Alexander's house...

When Jasim reached there, there was a huge crowd..of people and police..Samson was sitting in chair with a grieving face.

Jasim : sir.. did you inform his family ..?

Samson : They are in Banglore..I informed them..they are on the way..

Samson: I still can't believe he did this..he was a very bold guy..he was a very tough guy.. he could handle any problem..by himself.. he will never do such a thing..

 Suddenly Jasim got a call ..it was from office .Hand writing expert's analysis report was ready..according to the expert..both texts were written by men..One was Freddy  and other one is a old man..
Jasim : I will reach soon..
and Jasim disconnected the call.
Jasim : Sir.. We got a crucial turning point in Freddy's murder case..do you remember I told you about a piece of paper. Expert’s report came. According to him..2nd hand writing is of an old man..I need to go there ...
Samson : (Samson was still in shock) Jasim .. this cannot be a suicide... You have to investigate it.. I will get the permission from DGP..Now you can go to office..while I will try to find something..If I remember correctly he had a habit of writing diary..I will look for his diary.. we may get some valuable clues..from it
Jasim went to office..
Samson entered into the bed room in which Alex's dead body was found..He was found dead in a bedroom on the ground floor. There was something like form which come out his mouth. Shatterd pieces of whiskey bottle were scattered all around the room. There was a half glass of whiskey found on top of the table which was close to the bed. There were many other things scattered pieces were there in that room..Samson understood that all this things may have broken while Alex was struggling for his life..soon dead body was taken for post-mortem.

Meanwhile Jasim reached office..Handwriting expert was very confident about his findings...He told he is damn sure that 2nd one is an old man..

Then Jasim tried to recollect...the things that Achu had said.

 Ofcourse..It is a old man..How did Achu reach the assumption that it is a woman? He himself said "she" was wearing gloves and socks..and coverd with a blanket....and "She" was a mute..So he didn't even hear her voice..he believed it was a woman only because "She" wrote her name as Annie..
To confirm his theories he called Achu..and told everything so far and then
Jasim : How did you came to know that was a woman? Only because of her name..?
Achu : that is one reason ..but another thing that I noticed is physical appearance. "she" was shorter than normal men..& she was lean too..then I thought..
Jasim : Ok..then...
just after disconnecting the call, Jasim got a call from Samson..
Samson : hello Jasim.. I got past three years diary. I just read two of of them..most of the content is just an ordinary doctor's life..there are no events or persons..that we can suspect..I didn't read them completely..

 anyway you just come here ..I have few doubts..I already told DGP about the case..I will tell you everything in detail..
 soon Jasim reached Samson's office..
Samson was holding a diary..by showing it to Jasim he told most of the content is boring..just an ordinary life..there is nothing to suspect..in it.. But..few pages of this year are missing..somebody ..tore them..from the book. If pages of an ordinary book are torn that means there is some mistake in writing..But each page in a diary is a day..So if it is torn that means..that day went wrong..pages starting from October 20th to 27th are missing..and few pages..of last few days.. Jasim.. I think... these ..missing pages have something ..to tell..
Jasim : Didn't you ask his wife and daughter about those days ?
Samson : I tried ..but they are no giving any clear answer..it seems they are trying to hide something..
Jasim : Ok I will try now..
Samson : Jasim.. Some how you have to solve this mystery...I want to know what happened to him..
Jasim consoled Samson..and nodded his head to ensure that he will find the truth about Alex's death..then he went inside and called Pappu..near him.
Jasim : Do you believe that your Alex sir committed suicide..?
Pappu just nodded his head in negative..
Jasim : We also don’t believe that..Then don't you think we have to solve this mystery...and find what happened to him ?
Pappu : Certainly..sir..I want to know what happened to my Alex sir..
Jasim : then you have to answer my questions..without hiding any facts ...you got me ?
Pappu : Ok sir.. I will tell you everything that I know..
Jasim : What happend in his house between Oct 20th to Oct 27th..?
Pappu : I don't know what exactly happened here..But I felt something fishy.... I saw one day Alex sir beat his daughter..I think that was the first time he was beating her..then there was a quarrel between sir & Moly madam..just after two days..they went to Bangalore..they told me that Aleena (Alex's Daughter) got a job there..Since she is staying away from home for the first time..Moly madam also went with her..
Samson : I know them very well..Aleena was so dear to Alex..that's why he thought her name from his name..Moly(Alex's wife) also liked that name..even though Alex was a very rough & tough character..He was always very nice to his family.
Pappu : Yes..sir.. he missed them very much.. after that he used to drink a lot.. He never went outside... and he didn't allow anyone to see him..it went like that another two days..But On the third day he went for a party to Viswambaran's buangalow .. he went for the function only because he had given word to Vishwambaran..few days before all this..
A sudden change in expression on Pappu's face was noticed by Jasim....it seems Pappu was remembering something..
Jasim : What is it ? Anything peculiar happened that day ?
after thinking for few seconds..
Pappu : Yes..sir.. there was a small incident that I remember now..At that time I didn't give much importance to that..but now I think Something went wrong that night..
Jasim : What was that ?
Samson : cut the crap..  spit it out !
Pappu : It was October 25th..Alex sir reached here after midnight .He was terrified ..he just jumped out of the car and ran to the front of the car..he was looking on the bumper & grills..then he took the hose that we use for watering plants & cleaned the front of the car..Since I know his character I didn't ask him..I just stood there and saw all this.
Jasim : Thank You very ..much..Mr. Pappu..Now we need to know rest of the things from..Vishwambaran..
Jasim said farewell to Samson & Pappu..and went to Vishwambaran's bunglow..


           BACK TO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment